Monday 14 March 2016

Loch Ness Monster and other Haunters of Couchiching - from Fri Mar 11

I noticed while preparing the impressions from this past Friday, a recurrence of a theme from the Friday before: marine creatures in my fantacy:

Loch Ness Monster:




And its jaws!

about to devour winter?

And there on the marge of the lake I saw another strange sight -

getting ready to take the plunge?



Release the prisoner:


Strange the effect this had on me. There is a very faint trace of colour and I wondered why? Why this leaf - still in good shape after 5-6 months of wind, rain, sleet and snow. And I thought about a visit I made to a forest, thee Forest, more than 40 years ago:

As the sun slowly set in the West, on another "winter"  ... and a new year about to begin.

W O B

No comments:

Post a Comment